"For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I REMEMBER NO MORE." (Heb 8:12)
Things that are difficult or impossible for man to do is NOT so with God. John 1:14 said that the Word of God (i.e., Christ Jesus in flesh), is FULL OF GRACE and TRUTH.
# What is Grace?
[1- A way of moving that is smooth and attractive and that is not stiff or awkward. : a controlled, polite, and pleasant way of behaving. 2- Seemingly effortless beauty or charm of movement, form, or proportion.]
Here are just a few more synonyms on what it is to be GRACIOUS or be divinely full of grace:- MERCIFUL, compassionate, KIND; FORGIVING, lenient, clement, FORBEARING, humane, TENDERHEARTED, sympathetic; indulgent, GENEROUS, magnanimous, benign, benevolent, courteous, POLITE, civil, chivalrous, well-mannered, mannerly, decorous; TACTFUL, diplomatic; considerate, THOUGHTFUL, obliging, accommodating, indulgent, FRIENDLY, amiable, cordial, hospitable, etc.
....and these are just a few of what the disciples of Jesus experienced and enjoyed every single day and moment they were privileged to be and rub minds with the Word of God, i.e., Christ Jesus. You CAN'T have this kind of grace and still hate people.
IMPORTANT: For as long as God's eternal covenant remains, He has promised to NEVER leave us nor forsake us (Heb 13:5). And because this is the TRUTH, we are able to confidently pray and sing psalms unto the LORD, that "SURELY goodness and mercy shall follow me(us) all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever." (Psa 23:6)
Every single earth day that I am privileged to enjoy, I am assured of His goodness and mercy till He returns or I take my last breath of fresh air. ALL MY WRONGS ARE MADE RIGHT AND ETERNALLY FORGOTTEN BECAUSE OF HIS SPIRIT WITHIN ME.
# Check Your Attitude.
Your attitude is checked by your depth of understanding. The more you know God, the more you trust in Him.
"For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I WILL PUT MY LAWS INTO THEIR MIND, and WRITE THEM IN THEIR HEARTS: and I WILL BE TO THEM A GOD, and they shall be to me a people: And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: FOR ALL SHALL KNOW ME, from the least to the greatest." (Heb 8:10-11).
... and here's my insight on this very loaded verses in Heb 8:10-11:-
When you receive the Word of God into your heart (understanding), your mind will be filled with divine thoughts that will shape your attitude in life. Power is released for you to get whatsoever you desire because God is going to back all His thoughts in THIS Mind. And through this, we all shall KNOW Him personally.
No comments:
Post a Comment