(Psa 82:1-8) -
"I HAVE SAID, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High." (Psa 82:6)
When Moses asked God for His name and person in Exodus 3:13-15, God simply gave "I AM THAT I AM", which is His name forever and a memorial unto all generations.
Now, looking at both names: the I AM and the Most High, the first (I AM) is unfathomable, while the other (the Most High) is measurable BASED on the objects or subjects at hand. The name "Most High God" is given to indicate that THERE MUST BE gods SUBJECT TO THE MOST HIGH GOD. Don't you think so too?!
# But who are these gods?
God had declared and decreed in verse 6 that ALL of His children are gods. Anything God says comes to pass, for nothing is impossible for Him (Read Gen 1). The I AM said we are all the children of the Most High God (Read John 21:5).
For God to bear this name on earth, there has to be gods in charge of the whole universe. The first god/king was Adam, who lost the authority to the devil. But, thank God for the second and last Adam, Christ Jesus, Who has redeemed us by His blood to become sons of God, a.k.a., the gods/kings of the whole earth!
# GOD and gods.
If all the gods of this whole universe, i.e., the children of the Most High God, are all actively doing what they ought to be doing, and not pursue after vain things, there won't be this many sorrows on the whole earth. Until we that are born of the Spirit of God come to realise who we really are, the world won't know peace.
Lion begat lions, and so are we gods on this earth like unto our Father God in heaven.
No comments:
Post a Comment