The LORD God is the landLORD of everything. And in His name alone we take authourity over life. The ownership of the heaven and earth has NEVER changed hands, even thou authourity has a couple of times. Authority is given to have dominion to be fruitful, subdue, multiply, replenish (Gen 1:26-28), and within the Garden of the LORD, authourity is given to till the ground, protect, and shape things (Gen 2:4-8).
How do I know and exercise this authourity?
First understand that as children of God, it's therefore an inheritance to us that must be claimed, especially while we are still alive.
- Do you know that there is a universal law put in place by our Father, the landLORD of the whole universe?
- Do you know how to make this law work for you?
- Don't you know that without the understanding this law you will remain under bondage and struggle all through life?
# Sabbath, a weekly day of rest or worship.
The LORD of the land willed that we all must worship Him while the land rest. Take time out to regularly worship the Father, the landLORD, and LORD of sabbath, in order to enter into His rest. It is the first commandment (Exo 20:1-11). The name of our Father God must be regularly HALLOWED on earth, in worship (Mat 6:9).
[***Very IMPORTANT***: Do you not wonder why they celebrate "halloween nights" in chicago? It's a way to desecrate the land. PLEASE DO NOT PARTAKE IN SUCH ANYMORE.]
# Where is His place of rest?
"For the LORD hath chosen ZION (the Church); he hath desired it for his habitation. THIS IS MY REST FOR EVER: here will I dwell; for I have desired it. I will abundantly bless her (church) provision: I will satisfy her poor with bread. I will also clothe her priests with salvation: and her saints shall shout aloud for joy. There will I make the horn of David to bud: I have ordained a lamp for mine anointed. His (church) enemies will I clothe with shame: but upon himself shall his crown flourish." (Psa 132:13-18)
RUN INTO ZION/CHURCH AND OBSERVE GOD'S REST THAT BRINGS BLESSING OVER YOUR WHOLE LIFE.
# Worship and divine Rest.
Every single day and time you set aside to worship God is hallowed and blessed by God. Whatsoever you say and declare in your prayerful songs (psalms, hymns, and other praise songs) is sanctified by the presence of God. Learn to sing your prayers, or pray your songs before Him.
The moment of worship is THE PLACE AND TIME OF REST. While you're there worshipping God, He is everywhere else on your behalf fixing every wrong. Trust Him on this. God did not have to repeat Himself several times to Pharaoh to let His people go to worship and serve Him for nothing! [Please read Exo 5:1; 8:1,20; 9:1,13 to get a feel of how very important it is to regularly free up time to worship.]
"Heaven is my throne (Judgement), and earth is my footstool (Resting place): what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?" (Act 7:49)
Good teaching is good, but good teaching MUST lead to the best practise, which is Worship. Every minister of God is a worship leader, and so we must always DO and TEACH this truth. Pharaoh didn't get this point, and I hope you got it. Let people go and worship God. BE NOT AN OBSTACLE TO THIS... Avoid calamities (plagues).
No comments:
Post a Comment