Eternity in Time.

"I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last." (Rev 22:13) 

# "The Beginning and the End".

The I AM says He brings eternity (Everything!) into time through the authourity in this name. And this is just one of the names of THE LORD OUR GOD. To call and depend on this Name is to call the supernatural (Angelic hosts) into time. No wonder the lives of those that know Him are changing day by day even in these perilous times. 

When the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last is your God;
1- You will KNOW the end of every matter at the very beginning, because at the beginning you see the end. 
2- You will SEE a new beginning during or in every trials, because while at the end, you see the beginning. To you, the end of every matter marks a new beginning.

Let us never stop "calling" on His names with this understanding or in this light. Everyday His Name is the same(eternally dependable). So don't stop calling on His names. If you know God is always with you, then NEVER forget this law/promise working for you: 

"For it is written, AS I LIVE, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me(us!), and every tongue shall confess to God." (Rom 14:11) 

Jesus Christ is going to live forever, so you are secured by calling on His name forever more! All our enemies will bow to us and confess that our LORD GOD is great and greatly to be praised forever!


# With a grateful Heart.

Jesus, Jesus, how I love calling your name.
Jesus, Jesus, everyday your name is the same! 

This song is one of my favourite worship songs that will always make me cry for joy because deep down in my heart and from all my experience in life, I have come to realise that in this very name lies my salvation (deliverance)! 

Every time/day that I worship Him (or thank Him) for His name given to me to "use", He fills my heart with joy and peace, and my soul is refreshed(restored) for His name sake. Don't let us miss thanking God always for His eternally dependable name given to us to declare and obtain victory in the midst of every situation.

No comments: