The Word of God.

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. (Isa 55:8)

God's Thoughts & Ways.
When I look at this "eternally beautiful poetic description" God gave of His Word (concerning His thoughts and ways), I am simply blown away!!! When God's thought is formed, His ways are established, and then He gives His Word, and that settles everything! Before God will speak a Word, He has carefully and eternally considered every single detail and consequences. "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end."(Jer 29:11). If God should give you His Word or reveal the Truth to you, NOTHING and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING can change it. When God speaks, it is finished!

But do you know why this is so important that we understand? Because God is simply describing you and I! He is saying that for as long as our thoughts are stayed on Him, it's impossible for us to fail without fully accomplishing what He sent us (His words) to do in this world. We are offspring of God's Word. [Please note that in my earlier blog titled "Who is Jesus?", I did explain how everything came into existence by the spoken Word of God, and Christ Jesus being the First of God's creation. ] 

Before the Word was formed, God conceived it and carried it in His thoughts, before establishing it in His ways. God gave us an illustration of His ways by using the rain and snow, showing the cycle of life (or the set purpose) from start to finish to start. The rain and snow does not have a second natural purpose but to give life (bread and seed)For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: (vs 10). When we fully understand the cycle of rain and snow, it is then very easy to see their spiritual alignment or attachment to God's purpose. When it comes to Sin, the Word of God is unbreakable, reliable, forever the same, and CAN NOT be touched by it, but not so with the Earth and it's covering (heavens). The entrance of sin into this world, has altered its perfect foundation/alignment to the supernatural/spiritual. So now, the rain and snow cycles are misaligned, and they are breakable, unreliable, and very unstable because of sin. 

 So, for the Word of God to be formed on earth in carrying out what it's spoken or sent for, their has to be a re-alignment, re-creation, restoration, etc. And who do we think are responsible for this? The answer is simply the Believers in Christs, or the new creatures according to the spoken Word of God"So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." (vs 11). We Believers of Christ are the Word of God sent to restore perfection on Earth according to the Word of God (Christ Jesus) in heaven, and we can't return to God void. We are sent to this earth to do what pleases God and to prosper doing it! Anything short of this is NOT acceptable.

It's always a pleasurable experience serving God on Earth. It's our destiny: Come rain, Come shine or snow! I will have nothing short of accomplishing my tasks here on earth. I will not return void to my God until I have accomplished and prospered in that area He created and sent me for! Find your purpose, and pursue it. Lust not after the world, but let all that is within you burn after your assignment. Your are His word spoken for His accomplishment and prosperity here on earth. 

No comments: