Are You Already In The Ark?
"And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man. They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all." (Luke 17:26-27)
The LORD showed me a vision about the Ark of covenant. I saw we are already inside and the door has been shut to the world. The storm has started, I was listening to the sound of the storm as I lay down to rest inside of the Ark.
I saw headlines of national newspapers that shows the world has been warned twice before this Day. I also knew that in no time the whole wide world will soon be underneath this great storm.
ARE YOU ALREADY IN THE ARK OF THE LORD?!
E.B.O.L.A virus outbreak is just a taste of what is to come upon "this world" of darkness. [Please note that "this world" means those underneath the rule of the devil - the wicked.]
Pay Attention!
The stormy rain (the Wrath of God) is ALREADY pouring, and ONLY those within the Ark of the LORD will survive it. Calamity upon calamity will ceaselessly rain upon wicked people, nations, and continents. It has already started, and the only way out is to seek the LORD.
But will you seek Him before it's too late?
To the lost world, this is a warning. To the saints, hold on very tight and NEVER take your focus off of Christ.... JESUS IS MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR YOU!!!
Please listen to this beautiful piece of worship song from the bottom of your heart -
Title: "More Than Enough" by Sinach.
Chorus:
(Oh, Oh, Oh, Jesus! Jesus!!
You are, You are) x2
You are more than enough
I worship You today!!!
Click on this youtube to listen to this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt8Qbop4QYs&list=RDrt8Qbop4QYs#t=332
No comments:
Post a Comment