Forgetfulness.

"Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people." (Pro 14:34)..."Shall thy wonders be known in the dark? and thy righteousness in the land of forgetfulness?" (Psa 88:12) 

[Exaltation~ "the act of raising someone or something in importance; an increase in degree or intensity", and this is what righteousness does for people and nations.]

# What is righteousness? 

THE PERFECT FULFILMENT OF THE WHOLE LAW OF GOD (from the sacrificial Offering, Materials, and the Act, to the minutest detail). Nobody except Christ Jesus could and know how to fulfil the whole law without breaking a single one. 

# How was it fulfilled?

"For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone that believeth." (Rom 10:4). Christ Jesus, "Who was, and is, and is to come" is the ONLY perfect sacrifice that could do the impossible because He was BORN OF A VIRGIN BY THE HOLY SPIRIT (without sin...perfect DNA), and this made Him to be the only One that could and should fulfil the whole law, and none else qualifies. AND NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY, YOU CAN'T WITHOUT CHRIST FULFIL THE WHOLE LAW. 

# Do the right works.

DON'T FORGET that father Abraham BELIEVED God and it was counted unto him for righteousness (Gen 15:6), but "They answered and said unto him(Jesus), Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham." (John 8:39)...by believing that Christ is.

# Awake!

You don't have the right body to fulfil all the righteousness of the law, so quit becoming. "AWAKE TO RIGHTEOUSNESS, and sin not; for some have not the knowledge of God: I speak this to your shame." (1 Co 15:34). You don't have to die trying to fulfil the law when we already have Christ! You don't have to do anything to be righteous except BELIEVE that Christ was and is the perfect Lamb. You just simply wake up to righteousness in Christ. 

Many Christians have forgotten the truth and they are asleep (IN THE DARK) and struggling (IN THE LAND OF FORGETFULNESS). Wake UP !!! 

# The fundamentals of the Gospel.

My declaration of Liberty in Christ:

"I am the righteousness of God, and so I speak, do, and walk right. Christ is the end of the law to my righteousness, and I carry Him inside of me. Whatever I desire of my Father, I receive and whatever I say is final. I walk not by the law of sin and death but by the law of the Spirit of life, and I therefore own death." 

 Do you fully understand this declaration according to Rom 8:2? Meditate on it till it becomes "One with you"

No comments: