The Mind.

Thoughts and Intentions.

"The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings." (Jer 17:9-10)

[WE DO WHAT IS IN OUR MINDS, BUT WE ARE MOVED BY WHAT IS IN OUR HEARTS.]

When we look all around us today, we see the ways and doings of people to be the result of the state of their hearts. It's desperately wicked, and I'am wondering what they are desperate for?! They smile at you but it's just the cover up (or mask) for their evil. They say words they don't mean and sing praises that is not from within their hearts. 

"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the THOUGHTS and INTENTS of the heart." (Heb 4:12).

PLEASE, I beg you in the name of the LORD, let your thoughts and intentions always be plain towards all... "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." (Jer 29:11)...the LORD knows His, and are you His child?


Renew your mind. 

The best way to do a mind renewal is by taking in lots and lots of the Word of God(Light) into our hearts. Whatever we purpose or intend to do will always spring from within our hearts, and if this heart is void of the Word of God, the results will always be evil. 

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning." (Jas 1:17)...

... and we are to be like our Father in heaven, by giving perfect gifts to our world without any hidden agenda. The heart and mind must be permanently synced together for us to be perfected and be a gift to the world.

[Note: Believers already have the Holy Spirit dwelling within our hearts, and we must always be synced to Him. Remember this always, and don't outsmart yourself.]

No comments: