Victory over Death.
When I died the first time (@baptism), I rose again with Christ. Therefore, if I die the second (or more times), I will again rise up with Christ.
"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me:..." (Gal 2:20).
This is the victory demonstrated before the whole world during baptism, and now we are able to say..."Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me;" (Psa 23:4).
The Red Sea.
"So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, DEATH IS SWALLOWED UP IN VICTORY." (1Co 15:54)...
Talking about death being swallowed up in victory, we also need to see the reason why the children of Israel had to pass through the RED SEA (synonymous with the Red Dragon, the devil), and every single one of them came out at the other end alive, while the armies of Pharaoh were all drowned!
"By faith they passed through the Red sea as by dry land: which the Egyptians assaying to do were drowned." (Heb 11:29). YOU MUST BE BAPTIZED TO BE BORN AGAIN. IT IS A MUST DO FOR EVERYONE.
No comments:
Post a Comment