The Truth.

Is it true or the Truth?

Truth is drawn from fellowshipping with God. It's very personal and specific. It is based on the level of relationship you've built with God.  Truth is very intimate and not common. It's hidden deep within the Word of God to be unwrapped only in your heart, and Not your mind.
"Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on Him, If ye CONTINUE in My word, then are ye My disciples indeed; And ye shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall make you free." (Joh 8:31-32), Otherwise, "For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do. Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me." (Rom 7:19-20)

The World Is In Deep Darkness.
The world ruled by the devil and demons DO NOT know the Truth, and so they CAN'T tell you the Truth. Sincerely speaking, the devil and demons CAN NEVER have access or see into the glorious Light of the gospel of truth, for they are blind to it. How come some believers are paying attention to their lies pushed over the various media? You have to Ask, Knock, and Seek for the Truth yourself. 

What they say is true might not be the truth for you. IT IS NOT EVERYTHING THAT IS TRUE THAT IS THE TRUTH FOR YOU. ONLY CHRIST THAT DETERMINES WHAT IS THE TRUTH ACCORDING TO THE WILL OF OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN. This might sound tough for you but there's no other way to getting to know the Truth for yourself.

Where Are You Looking?
Are you still daily reading your pastors or your scriptures? Many have fallen deep into this trap of seeking the truth through man and not through their hearts. [Note that you still need your pastors to dig deep together into the scriptures that must point you to Christ Who now lives within you!] IF THE WORD OF GOD IS NOT ABIDING IN YOUR HEART, YOU CAN NEVER KNOW THE TRUTH, BUT ONLY WHAT THEY SAY IS TRUE.

Get To Know Yourself.
Who is closest to you, your wife or the Holy Spirit dwelling in you? If your answer is your wife, then this is not for you, and if it's the Holy Spirit, then seek Him with the whole of your being, for He is in your heart. Get to know yourself. 
"But where shall wisdom be found? and where is the place of understanding?" (Job 28:12) ... it's NOT in your pastors, but deep within you. 

No comments: