I think this is the ONLY option we have if you're a believer in Christ:-
Making the Will of The Father be done on earth.
Mat 6:10 "Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven".
But how can this be done?I think it's pretty simple.
- Know that we are all custodian of all we have.
- Dedicate and Re-dedicate All(time,health,money,talents,etc) you have to the use of Christ & His church.I don't mean you should go and sell everything,but be ready at anytime to use it as required. You also give as you're led by His Spirit.
Mat 6:33 "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you".
"Seeking(promoting,funding,evangelism,etc)" the kingdom is making sure the mandates & Will of the Father is done on earth.And in doing so,He will add more for you to do more without any sorrow added to it.
Remember we need to share for others to have.Comments and discussions are opened to All.
1 comment:
Bro Dapo I give you A for this one. The key you are given here is a golden key to success.
One way the Lord has taught me to obey Matt 6;33 is by fulfilling my priesthood and kingship ministry everyday 1 Peters 2:5,9.
Minister to God daily through worship, meditation and confessions of His word provides me with grace to work as a king to expand His kingdom on the earth.
Post a Comment