How To Be Wise

Hello Everyone,

I really want to go straight to the topic and its about how to play it "very" safe with our resources in this present age and time where everything you can think of is failing!

Millions of people are still believing their government will take good care of them and their future.To this class of people i write this sermon.
The main cause of the global collapse of credit/finance is "G-R-E-E-D" which has sent into motion panic and fears.Demand and supply which are the 2 driving forces are hard to contend with by the government.Will this come to an end soon?i bet you on this, nope.It will get worse for many unprepared people/families.

So what is the safest way out? Only one way! 
I know many still don't know the way out and are in great panic for tomorrow about what they're going to eat,wear,their health,safety,etc .I am not saying people shouldn't plan ahead for this but am saying we shouldn't be in fear and worry because their is a sure way out.

Do you care to know?



No comments: